About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am railway and aviation enthusiast who loves to travel. I am happiest when I am traveling.

Wednesday 6 November 2013

Airline Meals 3

Time now to show the worst meals that have ever come across my seat tray table at 30,000 feet. When MAS started their cost cutting which was more like service standard downgrade, the meals were just plain unhealthy sugar and carbo filled meals that were totally bad. So I thought I would order a vegetarian meal....should be healthy right? WRONG! This appeared in a flight to Bali...... 2 vadai and iddly, once again fried carbo! The saving grace was the fresh pineapple and melon.
Even a vegetarian meal can be unhealthy
Request for a seafood meal? But it comes heated to death that the asparagus has gone almost yellow and the omelette the texture of Standard Malaysian Rubber. Just in case you the meal is too healthy, hey how about a sugar rush for breakfast with a cake (who has cake for breakfast?) AND a sweet wafer. 
 The worst business class meal has to be this also from Malaysia Airlines.....a cheap carbo soggy pasta.
The worst meal EVER, has to be a tie between these both served on the Manila - Kuala Lumpur sector on MAS.
Bland fish with starchy mystery sauce, accompanied with a sugar rush of biscuits and chocolate wafers

Soggy pasta with some kind of mystery sauce


No comments:

Post a Comment