About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am railway and aviation enthusiast who loves to travel. I am happiest when I am traveling.

Tuesday 5 August 2014

The little blue train

Kuala Lumpur to Kolkata



In April 2011, my friend Naim and I embarked on a trip that was going to be an adventure for me. While Naim does this kind of travel all the time, I was a newbie. Click here to read all his wonderful travels at his blog. Our journey began at the LCCT in Kuala Lumpur on Airasia to the Indian city of Kolkata.

 Click here for a video of the flight

The crew were wonderful and the food....was superb. It was my first time trying the Airasia Chicken Briyani! I have been addicted to it from that day on!

Chicken Briyani


Decided to also try the vegetarian briyani


The flight arrived on time and we made our way to the hotel to rest as the next day was going to be a long journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment