About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am railway and aviation enthusiast who loves to travel. I am happiest when I am traveling.

Monday 3 March 2014

Jakarta Back and Forth flight no 3

Thursday morning I rush to Tower 2 of the Petronas Twin Tower in KL for my press conference.

The view from 42 floors up

The KLCC park and the KL Convention Centre

The view from half way up tower 2
The reason for my trip back
Once done at 1pm I rush back home to change, pick up my bag and head back to the Kuala Lumpur International Airport for my 5.05pm KLM flight to Jakarta.



Armed with my boarding pass printed and also loaded on my mobile, I am not in a rush. Check-in online was a breeze on the KLM site. While I could just head to the gate as I had no bags to check-in, I did drop-by the KLM check-in desk manned by MAS staff. No passengers around, I walk straight up to get my Indonesian Immigration and Customs forms before heading for Malaysian Immigration and security check.



The KLM 777-200 was already at the gate as it arrived 20 minutes early. After a second security check, I wait for just a few minute before boarding commenced.

I get the last row and lucky to have an empty seat next to me.

Good pitch but old IFE
The cabin feels dated but clean and well maintained. My cabin is served by 1 male and 2 female FA's.
Leg room that's not too bad

Contents of the seat pocket

An almost full flight
Service is efficient and professional. No full meal on this flight just a choice of drinks and a vegetarian pie.


Nothing great

Thankful for this. Really needed a drink to relax
Uneventful flight and like always a pleasant flight with the flying Dutchman. Cheap fare and wide-body aircraft makes KLM a popular choice between KUL and CGK.

Flight no 3 ....Done!

No comments:

Post a Comment