About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
I am railway and aviation enthusiast who loves to travel. I am happiest when I am traveling.

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Jakarta Back and Forth part 4

This post is long overdue. The fourth flight in my Jakarta relay was once again with the Malaysia/Indonesia joint airline Malindo Air. Check-in is handled by sister airline Lionair and soon I was airside looking at what is offered by the airport shops.


The selection is not too bad but not that cheap

 
I appreciate the local touch to the interior design
Soon we board and it's an almost full flight this afternoon to KUL. The new plane was comfortable and well appointed with IFE and USB point to charge your phone etc. The leather seats come with generous leg room.

Excellent legroom

The well appointed cabin

A slight delay in the departure caused by the usual multiple headcounts by the cabin and ground crew. Soon we were on our way heading for KUL.
As we taxi to the runway, it's main rival arrives

Construction of Terminal 3 in full swing

The first pier of Terminal 3

The international terminal




The inflight service as usual is a bottle of water and this time a pack of Oreo's and followed with the buy on board selection. I went for the spicy fish which was not bad but nothing to rave about.

Spicy fish with yellow rice

My idea of inflight entertainment is just looking out the window. Malaysian town of Muar below
Once again a pleasant flight with this young airline. The crew are nothing shout about, just going through the motion without the friendly style of AirAsia.

It's future home (at that time) in the distance

At the KLIA main terminal next to MAS

Home

No comments:

Post a Comment